Posted on April 3, 2013 by Amy Forsell
As you can probably tell from my Pinterest Board titled “Mason Jar Love,” I am, like many pinners, enamored with Mason jars. They are a nostalgic nod to our past, bringing us back to lazy Sunday afternoons drinking lemonade at Grandma’s house out of old jars. There’s just something about Mason jars that never goes out of style, making them excellent candidates for vases, glass light shades, drinkware at parties, and more crafts than can even be counted. Search “Mason jar” on Pinterest and see for yourself.
If you own a business, you just may want to capitalize on Mason jar mania.
Cuppow certainly is. These clever-minded people have come up with a pretty slick invention that transforms your Mason jar into a pretty, vintage, yet classic piece of portable drinkware. In a nutshell, it’s a to-go lid for Mason jars. I want.
When I spotted these to-go lids, I immediately realized what an amazing addition they would be to an order of custom printed Mason jars from Show Your Logo. Our graphic design team can help you customize Mason jars to your specifications, and with the addition of a Cuppow to-go lid, you’re creating a pretty sweet gift or give away.
How can you use custom printed Mason jars as promotional drinkware? Take a look.
- Print your company name and logo on Mason jars. Fill your Mason jar drinkware with ice and a colorful drink for use during the event. Invite your guests to take these printed Mason jars home when the company sponsored event is over.
- Custom print Mason jars for your wedding. Include the names of the bride and groom as well as the date of the blessed event. Guests will walk away with memorable, useful wedding favors.
- Remember, you’re not limited to text. Print the design of your choice on Mason jars. There are a lot of designers out there offering printables that you can glue to Mason jars for an event. Printables might last a day. Screen printing is forever.
- If you’re the owner of a cafe, restaurant, or boutique, a custom printed Mason jar/Cuppow giveaway is a fantastic advertising opportunity.
- Sell custom printed Mason jars. Choose an attractive, durable, screen printed design. Consider adding your business name and logo.
Do you like what you see? Contact the knowledgeable, friendly sales team at Show Your Logo. We’re more than happy to help you make your Mason jar dreams a reality.