Posted on May 14, 2013 by Amy Forsell
“A father should be his son’s first hero and his daughter’s first love.”
When printing on promotional products for your Father’s Day event, there’s no need to limit yourself to a simple imprint of your company or organization’s name and logo. Make the give away gift even more memorable with a short, dad-related quote.
Here’s a list of Father’s Day inspired quotes to get you started.
1) “Fatherhood is pretending the present you love most is soap-on-a-rope.” ~Bill Cosby
2) “I don’t care how poor a man is; if he has family, he’s rich.” ~M*A*S*H, Colonel Potter
3) “A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty.” ~Unknown
4) “The older I get, the smarter my father seems to get.” ~Tim Russert
5) “My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.” ~Jim Valvano
6) “It is a wise father that knows his own child.” ~William Shakespeare
7) “When I was a boy of 14, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be 21, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years.” -~Mark Twain.
8) “Sometimes the poorest man leaves his children the richest inheritance.” ~Ruth E. Renkel
9) “If a son is uneducated, his dad is to blame.” ~Chinese Proverb
10) “A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society.” ~Billy Graham
11) “Before I got married I had six theories about raising children; now, I have six children and no theories.” ~John Wilmot
12) “Of all the titles that I’ve been privileged to have, the title of ‘dad’ has always been the best.” ~Ken Norton
13) “The father who does not teach his son his duties is equally guilty with the son who neglects them.” ~Confucius
14) “Noble fathers have noble children.” ~Euripides
15) “My father taught me to work, but not to love it. I never did like to work, and I don’t deny it. I’d rather read, tell stories, crack jokes, talk, laugh — anything but work.” ~Abraham Lincoln
Don’t forget to stop by yesterday’s post detailing our recommended Father’s Day promotional products. In need of still more inspiration to get you thinking about your Father’s Day event? Check out our Father’s Day Pinterest Board. As always, the Show Your Logo sales team is another excellent resource to help you find the promotional gifts you need to reach your target market and keep you on budget.
Posted on May 13, 2013 by Amy Forsell
No two dads are alike, but I can’t say I’ve ever met a father who doesn’t like beer, BBQ, and some R&R. In that spirit, we’ve put together a list of promotional gifts we think will fit the bill for some Father’s Day advertising just fine.
Father’s Day 2013 lands on June 16th this year. If you have plans to make dads the target of your next marketing and business branding campaign, the time has come to place an order for the perfect promotional products.
The following is a list of products we feel confident dads will really appreciate, use, and enjoy. With the addition of your screen printed business or organization’s name and logo, you’ll create the opportunity to make hundreds of impressions on all those beloved dads. Everybody wins!
Custom Print Barbecue Sets
Is there a man alive who doesn’t love to grill? Or eat food hot off the grill? I have yet to meet him. Even the (one) staunch vegetarian dad I know loves to grill his exotic vegetables. Whether your dads are carnivores at heart or prefer smoky vegetables drizzled with balsamic vinegar, they’re all guaranteed to put this custom BBQ set to regular use.
Custom Print Bubba Keg Custom Drink Coolers
Dads can fill these custom printed Bubba Keg coolers with the beverage of their choice. Dual-wall insulation keeps those beverages good and cold, and the push-button spout makes for relaxed beverage dispensing. This manly cooler holds 128 oz of Dad’s favorite drink. You know. Beer.
Custom Bottle Coolers
Dads love cold drinks. Help him out when you gift him with these custom logo bottle coolers. Insert your glass bottle into this insulating, bottle-shaped-jacket, complete with zipper. Keeps the coldness inside the bottle!
Custom Coleman Coolers
Continuing with the BBQ/beer theme, we feel very strongly about custom coolers. At least my husband does. He collects promotional coolers the way some women collect shoes. We have at least one in every size. If you need a different size other than the one pictured, feel free to contact our sales team. You name your cooler. We’ll print on it.
Beverage Sling Can Coolers
Print these tube-shaped can coolers and dad can easily sling a six-pack over his shoulder, keeping those cans cool all the while. If you’re looking for an affordable, clever way for dad to transport beverages, this promo product is pretty slick. When dads have a passel of kids and gear to wrangle to events like a Father’s Day picnic, these coolers keep hands conveniently free.
Custom Folding Bag Chairs
Travel chairs are a promotional gift every dad can certainly use. They’re perfect for all kinds of outdoor events like a backyard BBQ or the kids’ soccer game. Of course, dad can simply set up these comfortable, portable chairs wherever he is and get some R&R in the sun. It’s what Father’s Day is all about!
Custom Key Chain Bottle Openers
If you’re looking for a budget-friendly promotional product for your Father’s Day marketing promotion, these bottle opener key chains may be just the thing. As long as he doesn’t lose his keys, he’ll always know where his bottle opener is.
Cheap Custom Sunglasses
Another super affordable option? Cheap custom sunglasses. If you’re looking for something higher end, we have those, too. Aviators? Check. Made of recycled materials? Check. Brand name? Check. Describe your ideal promotional sunglasses to our sales team and we’ll locate them for you.
Are you in need of some more inspiration? Do you have a different in mind? No problem. Our sales team here at Show Your Logo can guide you to the perfect products to brand your business and delight dads. With 750,000 products available for customization, there’s something here for every kind of business or organization on every kind of budget.