It’s only the beginning of April, but the first round of fertilizer has been applied to the lawn. The grass should begin greening up any day now. You know what that means, golfers! Green grass and blue skies ahead. Yes, it’s time to start thinking about that company golf outing and getting back into the swing of the game.
You certainly don’t want your golf outing guests to walk away empty handed. Give them something to remember the day as well as your company name and logo long after the sun has set on the eighteenth hole. Here are fifteen of our favorite, golf-themed promotional products.
1) Custom Scramble Golf Kits. This is an easy purchase and a great gift for all your favorite golfing buddies. Get a 28 oz bottle, ten golf tees, a golf towel, and a Wilson golf ball. Every golfer will appreciate the golf gear in this kit, custom printed to your specifications. It’s a great value.
2) Custom Golf Umbrellas. The sun can be intense on that golf course. Protect your guests from those damaging rays with a gift of these custom golf umbrellas. This is a gift they’ll appreciate season after season, showing off your logo every time it’s unfurled. Now that’s cool.
3) Logo Golf Towels. There are so many uses for golf towels while out on the green. Dry those sweaty palms to ensure an adequate grip on the clubs. A wet golf ball can also affect your game, so dry those off, too. Of course, it’s extremely important to keep your clubs moisture free. No one wants to see those expensive clubs get rusty.
4) Custom Golf Balls. Every golf game requires golf balls. Why not print up your own company golf balls? Keep your company name and logo forefront in the minds of all those golfers all day long. Of course, you can invite golfers to keep their golf balls after the game is over. A brand, spanking news box of imprinted golf balls is also a great parting gift.
5) Printed Golf Tees. Make golf tees, customized with your company name and logo or personal message, a part of your golf give away. Our knowledgeable, helpful sales team can help you put together a golf gift package those golfers will love.
6) Personalized Divot Tools. It’s a divot tool. It’s a keychain. It’s a divot tool keychain! These golf tools are a great value, a great way to make frequent impressions on your customers, and a terrific part of your next golf giveaway. Think of it. Every time your golf outing attendees reach for their keys attached to these divot tool keychains, they’ll come in contact with your company name and logo. Nice.
7) Golf Tournament Gifts. These custom golf gift packs are a super affordable way to ensure your golf outing attendees don’t leave without something to remember your company. If you’re on a tight budget, these are a terrific option. Kit includes four golf tees, a divot tools, and a golf ball marker.
8) Custom Ditty Bags. An economical choice, these ditty bags include a zipper closure and a carabiner for easy attachment to your golf bag. Keep cash, ID, and small essentials close at hand.
9) Logo Golf Gloves. Keep a firm grip on your clubs when you take a swing wearing these custom golf gloves. Anti-microbial properties plus ventilation keeps your hands dry and gloves stink-free.
10) Logo Golf Bags. What golfer wouldn’t love to be the recipient of one of these fantastic, Wilson Pro Lite golf bags? Give a promotional gift they won’t soon forget when you make these golf bags your golf outing gift of choice.
11) Golf Multi-Tools. Here’s another high quality promotional gift they’ll use and off the golf course. This 7-in-1 golf tool is another memorable item certain to make frequent impressions on your customers. This stainless steel tool includes tools necessary for being a tough competitor. The knife, ballpoint pen, and keychain are handy items to use both on and off the green.
12) Custom Golf Covers. What’s that peeking out of that golf bag? Oh. It’s a company logo splashed all over protective golf covers. The company name is visible to everyone on the green. Get in on that action when you order these affordable golf covers from Show Your Logo.
13) Covers for Oversized Drivers. When you’re dealing with an oversized driver, you need an oversized headcover that can give your club the protection it deserves. Great promotional gift for serious golfers with serious clubs.
14) Customized Polo Shirts. Outfit your employees in these sharp, affordable company polos before the game. Custom printed polos look great on and off the green. Of course, the gift of a company golf shirt is always appreciated. Print them up for your golf outing attendees.
15) Custom Adidas Jackets. Those nearly pre-dawn tee times can get downright chilly. If you’re looking for a high end promotional golf gift, check out these Adidas jackets. The name brand is certain to impress, and their quality won’t disappoint. These jackets will get a lot of wear both on and off the golf course, carrying your logo every step of the way.
Are you in need of additional inspiration? Contact our knowledgeable sales team for expert advice on the promotional products that best suit your branding needs as well as your budget. With 750,000 promotional products, we have what you need, guaranteed!