When printing on promotional products for your Father’s Day event, there’s no need to limit yourself to a simple imprint of your company or organization’s name and logo. Make the give away gift even more memorable with a short, dad-related quote.
Here’s a list of Father’s Day inspired quotes to get you started.
1) “Fatherhood is pretending the present you love most is soap-on-a-rope.” ~Bill Cosby
2) “I don’t care how poor a man is; if he has family, he’s rich.” ~M*A*S*H, Colonel Potter
3) “A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty.” ~Unknown
4) “The older I get, the smarter my father seems to get.” ~Tim Russert
5) “My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.” ~Jim Valvano
6) “It is a wise father that knows his own child.” ~William Shakespeare
7) “When I was a boy of 14, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be 21, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years.” -~Mark Twain.
8) “Sometimes the poorest man leaves his children the richest inheritance.” ~Ruth E. Renkel
9) “If a son is uneducated, his dad is to blame.” ~Chinese Proverb
10) “A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society.” ~Billy Graham
11) “Before I got married I had six theories about raising children; now, I have six children and no theories.” ~John Wilmot
12) “Of all the titles that I’ve been privileged to have, the title of ‘dad’ has always been the best.” ~Ken Norton
13) “The father who does not teach his son his duties is equally guilty with the son who neglects them.” ~Confucius
14) “Noble fathers have noble children.” ~Euripides
Don’t forget to stop by yesterday’s post detailing our recommended Father’s Day promotional products. In need of still more inspiration to get you thinking about your Father’s Day event? Check out our Father’s Day Pinterest Board. As always, the Show Your Logo sales team is another excellent resource to help you find the promotional gifts you need to reach your target market and keep you on budget.