I love the idea of printing a succinct quote on promotional products. Promotional gifts are meant to be memorable, and adding a thoughtfully chosen quote packed with inspiration or wisdom makes the product all that more memorable. Even if you don’t choose to print a pithy quote on any of your graduation promotional items, you may want to include one in that graduation card.
Check out our list of 20 quotes related to those upcoming graduations.
1) “You are educated. Your certification is in your degree. You may think of it as the ticket to the good life. Let me ask you to think of an alternative. Think of it as your ticket to change the world.” ~Tom Brokaw
2) “We don’t stop going to school when we graduate.” ~Carol Burnett
3) “The world needs dreamers and the world needs doers. But above all, the world needs dreamers who do.” ~Sarah Ban Breathnach
4) “Congratulations! Today is your day. You’re off to Great Places! You’re off and away! You have brain sin your head. You have feet in your shooes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. You are the guy who’ll decide where to go.” ~Dr. Seuss
5) “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” ~ Nelson Mandela
6) “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition… Stay hungry. Stay foolish.” ~Steve Jobs
7) “It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all — in which case, you fail by default.” ~ JK Rowling
8) “You cannot continue to succeed in the world or have a fulfilling life in the world unless you choose to use your life in the service somehow to others and give back what you have been given. That’s how you keep it. That’s how you get it. That’s how you grow it.” ~Oprah Winfrey
9) “Whatever you are, be a good one.” ~Abraham Lincoln
10) “It takes courage to grow up to be who you really are.” ~e.e. cummings
11) “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you’ve imagined.” ~Thoreau
12) “The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway. Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway. For you see, in the end, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway.” ~Mother Teresa
13) “There is a good reason they call these ceremonies ‘commencement exercises’. Graduation is not the end; it’s the beginning.” ~Orrin Hatch
14) “Graduation is only a concept. In real life every day you graduate. Graduation is a process that goes on until the last day of your life. If you can grasp that, you’ll make a difference.” ~ Arie Pencovici
15) “Coach said, ‘The quality of a man’s life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence, regardless of his chosen field of endeavor.’” ~Sherman Alexie
16) “It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” ~Aristotle
17) “The difference between school and life? In school, you`re taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you`re given a test that teaches you a lesson.” ~Tom Bodett
18) “Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
19) “The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark.” ~Michelangelo
20) “Go for it now. The future is promised to no one.” ~Wayne Dyer
Havent found the perfect quote yet? Take a gander at our Pinterest board titled “Graduations.” We’ve pinned some additional favorites there. Are you looking for the perfect promotional products on which to print your favorite quote? No problem. Contact the sales team at Show Your Logo. We’re here to help you find the perfect products for your event as well as your budget.