2) Flip flops have a world-wide following. Other names for flip flops around the globe: thong sandals, go aheads, jandals, pluggers, slaps, havaianas, and slippers.
3) The modern flip flop was brought to the U.S. by returning WWII soliders wearing Japanese Zōri.
4) Flip flops get their name from the slapping sound they make against the soles of your feet when you walk.
5) Americans transformed the Zōri into the brightly colored versions we wear today.
6) Ancient Romans wore the straps of their flip flops between their second and third toes.
7) President Obama became the first U.S. president to be photographed wearing flip flops.
8) The Dalai Lama frequently wears flip flops.
9) Flip flops are reportedly a $20 billion industry.
10) In 2006, sales of flip flops topped sales of sneakers for the first time ever. Consider the cost of sneakers. Now consider the cost of flip flops. That’s a lot of flip flops.
How can you show your logo some love utilizing the promotional power of flip flops?
Personalize Basic Flip Flops with Your Logo
How do you like your flip flops? Let Show Your Logo know and we’ll find your brand the perfect pair at the perfect price. With 750,000 promotional products to choose from, you name it. We print it.