Home | Apparel | Polo Shirts | Cotton/Polyester Blend Polo Shirts
Embroidered Cotton/Polyester Blend Polo Shirts
Embroidered polo shirts made with a blend of cotton and polyester deliver the best of both fabrics.
- Cotton is the natural fiber of choice for apparel due to its breathability, absorbency, and high level of comfort.
- Polyester, a synthetic fabric, is wrinkle, stain, and tear resistant, and washes and wears very well.
- A blend of these two fabrics results in apparel that is breathable, comfortable, and less likely to shrink than a 100% cotton garment.
- Cotton/poly blend polos provide durability and longevity, delivering long term exposure of your company logo.
- The perceived value of a cotton/polyester blend shirt is somewhat higher than that of a 100% cotton shirt.
- Cotton/poly blend polo shirts are a higher quality shirt with a budget price.
Call for the BEST prices ANYWHERE! 1-888-253-5800
Healthcare & Recreation
Best Selling Products Rush Items Product Ideas List Pantone Colors Chart Embroidery Thread Colors Chart
Blog Send us your comments!
*This price reflects larger quantity order of embroidered polo shirts. Prices subject to change without notice.
Prices Reflect Garment Price Only. Imprint/Embroidery is additional.