Custom printed sweatshirts help your customers warm up to your logo.
- Promotional sweatshirts should satisfy the needs of the people in your target market, including fashion trends, desired level of warmth, and intended use.
- The first sweatshirts were manufactured in the 1930’s to help protect outdoor workers from the elements.
- Companies learned that printing their logo on such a useful item was a great way to advertise their businesses.
- People wearing your company sweatshirts are personally endorsing your brand everywhere they go.
- Today’s sweatshirts are manufactured with designs, functions, and materials to satisfy a diverse market.
- Crewneck sweatshirts deliver classic styling in a variety of fabrics, delivering varying levels of warmth and quality.
- Hoodies may include features such as zippers, pockets, and even media pockets for your iPod or smartphone.
- Full-zip sweatshirts allow easy layering of clothing for changing weather conditions or activities.