15 Quotes to Print on Your Nurses’ Appreciation Promotional Product Gifts
National Nurses’ Week is May 6-12 this year. Shopping for promotional products to give as gifts to show your appreciation? Check out yesterday’s post for some affordable gift giving ideas, all of which can be customized to your needs. In addition to your company, hospital, or organization’s name and logo, you may wish to include a motivational, inspirational quote about nursing.
Here are fifteen possibilities to choose from:
1) “Save one life, you’re a hero. Save 100 lives, you’re a nurse.”
2) “I feel so energized by that 12 hour shift,” said No One Ever.
3) “Nursing is the gentle art of caring.”
4) “Doctors diagnose. Nurses cure.”
5) “Don’t mess with nurses. We get paid to stab people with sharp objects.”
6) “They may forget your name, but they’ll never forget how you made them feel.” ! ~Maya Angelou
7) “The best way to find yourself is the lose yourself in the service of others.” `Gandhi
8) “Nurses may not be angels but they’re the next best thing.”
9) “It is not how much you do but how much love you put in the doing.” ~ Mother Theresa
10) “If love can’t cure it, nurses can.”
11) “Constant attention by a good nurse may be just as important as a major operation by a surgeon.” ~Dag Hammarskjold
12) “I attribute my success to this – I never gave or took any excuse.” ~Florence Nightingale
13) “Bound by paperwork, short on hands, sleep, and energy… nurses are rarely short on caring.” ~ Sharon Hudacek
14) “It would not be possible to praise nurses too highly.” ~ Stephen Ambrose
15) “Nurses: one of the few blessings of being ill.” ~ Sara Moss-Wolfe
If you happen to be a nurse, here’s a business promotion I spied in a magazine this week: Cinnabon is giving away a free dessert to nurses who stop by with their work ID’s during National Nurses’ Week. Sweet!
‹ All Blog Posts