Posted on August 27, 2013 by Amy Forsell
While it’s true that the most economical promotional bookmarks are your traditional, rectangular items printed on card stock, we’re guessing you may not be aware of all the mind blowing options available in the vast world of promo bookmarks. If you’re willing to invest a few more of your marketing dollars into your next bookmark-themed marketing campaign or gift giving giveaway, you can create a product that’s definitely worth a second look.
Who can benefit from promotional bookmarks? Anyone who picks up a book! They’re an excellent choice for teacher appreciation giveaways. Libraries, book stores, WiFi hotspots, schools, and office supply shops (for starters!) can benefit from the exposure logos receive on any of these fantastic bookmarks.
Promotional Magnetic Bookmarks
Don’t you hate it when your typical bookmark manages to slip out of your book and your page is lost? Here’s a simple, affordable solution in the form of an affordable promotional product.The force of magnetism helps keep a firm grip on your page even as books jostle around your bag, your car, your locker, or the bus.
Sticky Note Book Marks
Teachers, students, librarians, and anyone big on marking and annotating text will adore these multi-functional bookmarks. Not only do they mark your page, they keep sticky flags handy for making important notes while reading.
Custom Print Book Marks with Timer
Want to keep tabs on how long you read? Many students do! Encourage them to build stamina for engaged reading time with the gift of these handy 2-in-1 bookmarks.
Custom Print on Plastic Clip Bookmarks
Choose from an assortment of stock images or include your own. Add your company name and logo or personal message and you’ve created a useful product to mark an important page or where you left off in your reading.
Promotional Photo Bookmarks
These terrific bookmarks can be customized with your logo, but allow recipients to include their own personal photo. Magnetic clipping action keeps the bookmark secure for frustration-free page marking.
Print Lenticular Bookmarks
If you want to create the illusion of depth and movement in your promotional bookmarks, lenticular book marks are just what you’re looking for. Kids in particular are riveted by lenticular book marks. No one can resist giving your logo a second look when you print on these!
Custom Book Mark Magnifiers
These bookmarks will mark your page, magnify the text, and include a ruler on one side. Three functions for the price of one promotional product!
Promotional Book Light Book Marks
This handy little promotional product functions as both a book light as well as bookmark. Bend it to shed light on the page you’re reading. This product’s multi-function abilities will also shed some light on your logo.
Business Card Book Marks
Insert your business card directly into these clever promotional bookmarks. Your business card will take on a whole new purpose…and get some much deserved attention.
Who knew that a simple bookmark could come custom printed with so many multi-functions? We did! If you’re interested in a quote on any of the products you see here or are interested in any of our additional 750,000 promotional products, contact the sales team at Show Your Logo. We’re more than happy to help you find the promotional products you need to suit your brand, your target market, and your budget.
Posted on July 22, 2013 by Amy Forsell
Now that retailers are clearing the aisles of baby pools and 4th of July party supplies, there’s plenty of room for school supplies. That’s my signal. It’s that time of year! Time to start thinking about back to school. What better way to welcome teachers back to school than with some custom printed promotional products sporting their school’s name and logo? New teachers and returning teacher alike will appreciate the gift of these practical, affordable items.
Here are ten promotional item ideas to welcome back teachers to get you started.
We screen print custom t-shirts and we print them for less! Got a brand name in mind? We have them.
Pictured here? The Gildan Ultra Cotton, a Show Your Logo top seller, available in an astonishing array of colors (I counted 70) from Texas Orange to Galapagos Blue to Black. Does your school require a wide range of sizes? Also not a problem. This particular tee is available in adult sizes small through 3XL.
If custom printed t-shirts showing off your school name and logo are on your agenda this school year, contacting Show Your Logo needs to be added to your To-Do list. You won’t be disappointed in our amazing low price on our logo apparel.
Custom Stainless Steel Tumblers
What do teachers need to get through those early back-to-school staff meetings? Caffeine, of course. And lots of it! Set them up with these Carmel Stainless Tumblers. Double wall construction and 16 oz capacity will keep them going strong all school year long. A variety of color options ensures that your school name and logo will look right at home on these durable promotional products.
Custom Sports Schedule Magnets
Help teachers keep track of those all important games with these sports schedule magnets. Of course, you’ll need to print these for everyone, but don’t forget the teachers. We want them cheering in the stands, too.
Sticky Note Memo Cubes
When teachers need to jot a quick note (how many times a day do you think that happens?), these sticky note memo cubes are readily available to get the job done. The sticky part helps those important notes stay put.
Custom Laser Pointers
Every teacher needs to point things out–from a distance. These handy laser pointers make doing just that simple. Customize these handy promotional products with the name and logo of your school.
Print on USB Drives
Teachers need to carry their data all over the place: from computer station to computer station at school, to their home offices, to their laptops. These are an affordable way to get that done as well as great way to back up important files.
Customized Journal Books
What teacher doesn’t need to take notes? Here’s an affordable, attractive way to do some note taking the old fashioned way…with a promotional pen and a journal book!
Custom Printed Stylus Ink Pens
How amazing is this promotional product? Not only does it afford teachers with the choice of three ink colors on one end, a stylus on the other end permits some easy swiping and jotting on smartphones or tablets.
Custom Print Paper Mate Inkjoy Pens
These promotional pens get my personal endorsement. If you want a pen you can count on to work until the ink runs dry, here’s a great option at an affordable price. Eight colors to choose from!
Print Cheap Water Bottles
When the afternoon wears on and it’s too late to drink coffee, many teachers may choose to switch to another beverage. Water perhaps? These affordable, sturdy water bottles are perfect for keeping teachers hydrated all day long.
These ten promotional products for teachers are just the tip of the iceberg! With over 750,000 promotional products available for customization, we have what you need at prices that fit your budget. Contact the Show Your Logo sales team to get a quote on these products or the promo items of your choice.
Posted on May 3, 2013 by Amy Forsell
Mom delivering her retirement speech after twenty-four years as an incredible second-grade teacher.
After twenty-four years of teaching, my mom is hanging it up in just three short weeks. I was fortunate to be able to attend her district-sponsored retirement dinner last night and bear witness to the the beginning of closure on this chapter of her life. It felt momentous, and I’m not even the one retiring.
Retirement a big dead end? A period of napping before imminent death? Not so much. These retiring teachers, my mom included, are planning some envy-inspiring trips across the country and across the ocean. The school district gifted my mom with a lovely custom printed watch, similar to this one, only hers benefitted from the addition of some sparkly rhinestones. The inscription on the back thanked her for her years of service.
Considering how much the recently retireds and the soon-to-be retireds are planning on jet-setting around the globe in the upcoming months and years, my mind couldn’t help but to wander to other appropriate promotional gifts these amazing people could use.
Custom Printed iPad Cases with Bluetooth Keyboard
An iPad is an easy way to stay connected with the world, family, and friends while on the go. These customized iPad cases allow those iPads to become super portable laptops with the addition of a Bluetooth keyboard. Want to really wow your retiring teachers? Print up these cases to give to them along with their very own iPad.
Print Digital Photo Frames
All of the lovely ladies retiring last night bragged on their grandchildren. Photos were being flashed left and right. These digital photo frames keep a mountain’s worth of photos in one convenient location, easy to transport from hotel room to cottage on the beach to European villa.
Custom Travel Adapters
With so many devices to charge in the modern world (not to mention hair dryers), no one wants to be faced with an electrical plug that won’t fit in the outlet. This handy kit takes care of that problem.
Checkpoint Friendly Travel Bags
This high quality, durable bag provides easy access to devices that need to be removed during security checks at the airport. Anyone who’s ever experienced the joy of removing their shoes and laptop and shuffling through the irritating, long line in socks knows the importance of a bag that’s easy to work with. This bag will do the trick.
Print Portable Chargers
Do you think those retirees will need to charge their devices on the go? I do. These portable chargers are a great way to get that objective accomplished.
Looking for some inspirational quotes about teachers to print on your promotional products? Check out this post for a list of 35 succinct quotes we like.
My mom concluded her own amazing speech last night with a longer quote. It may not fit on a promotional product, but it’s worth sharing nevertheless.
“I’ve come to the frightening conclusion that I am the decisive element in the classroom. It’s my personal approach that creates the climate. It’s my daily mood that makes the weather. As a teacher, I possess a tremendous power to make a child’s life miserable or joyous. I can be a tool of torture or an instruction of inspiration. I can humiliate or heal. In all situations, it is my response that decides whether a crisis will be escalated of de-escalated and a child humanized or dehumanized.” ~Haim G. Ginott
Thanks, Mom, for twenty-four years of hard work and dedication to your students. Those kids hit the jackpot when they landed you as their second grade teacher. I hit the jackpot when I was born your daughter. I may be celebrating my fortieth birthday next month, but I continue to learn and strive to be a better person thanks to your example. You’ll always be my teacher!
Posted on April 16, 2013 by Amy Forsell
When printing on promotional products for Teacher Appreciation Week (May 6-10 this year), there’s no need to limit yourself to your school name or mascot or even your company name and logo. The best teachers inspire, so return the favor with some inspirational quotes about the wide and lasting influence of teachers. Here are 35 quotes about teaching to inspire your own Teacher Appreciation gift giving.
1) “There are two kinds of teachers: the kind that fill you with so much quail shot that you can’t move, and the kind that just gives you a little prod behind and you jump to the skies.” –Robert Frost
2) “When you study great teachers… you will learn much more from their caring and hard work than from their style.” –William Glasser
3) “All the world is a laboratory to the inquiring mind.” –Martin H. Fischer
4) ”The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.” –B.B. King
5) “When you know better, you do better.” –Maya Angelou
6) “In the book of life, the answers aren’t in the back.” –Charlie Brown
7) “Teachers who love teaching teach children to love learning.”
8) “The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.” –William Arthur Ward
9) “I never teach my pupils, I only attempt to provide the conditions in which they can learn.” –Albert Einstein
10) “The calling of the teacher. There is no craft more privileged. To awaken in another human being powers, dreams beyond one’s own; to induce in others a love for that which one loves; to make of one’s inward present their future; that is a threefold adventure like no other.” –George Steiner
11) “What all good teachers have in common, however, is that they set high standards for their students and do not settle for anything less.” –Marva Collins
12) “The most important attitude that can be formed is that of desire to go on learning.” –John Dewey
13) “The years teach us much, which the days never knew.” –Ralph Waldo Emerson
14) “Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The human mind is our fundamental resource.” –John F. Kennedy
15) “I am indebted to my father for living, but to my teacher for living well.” –Alexander the Great
16) “A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops.” –Henry Adams
17) “Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe.” –H.G. Wells
18) “Education’s purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one.” –Malcom Forbes
19) “Teachers appreciate being appreciated, for teacher appreciation is their highest award.” –William Prince
20) “None of us got where we are solely by pulling ourselves up by our bootstraps. We got here because somebody (a parent, a teacher, an Ivy League crony or a few nuns) bent down and helped us pick up our boots.” –Thurgood Marshall
21) “Teachers are expected to reach unattainable goals with inadequate tools. The miracle is that at times they accomplish this impossible task.” –Haim Ginott
22) “The good teacher makes the poor student good and the good student superior.” –Marva Collins
23) “Who dares to teach must never cease to learn.” –John C. Dana
24) “Good teachers are costly, but bad teachers cost more.” –Bob Talbert
25) “If a doctor, lawyer, or dentist had 40 people in his office at one time, all of whom had different needs, and some of whom didn’t want to be there and were causing trouble, and the doctor, lawyer, or dentist, without assistance, had to treat them all with professional excellence for nine months, then he might have some conception of the classroom teacher’s job.” –Donal Quinn
26) “Teachers open the door. You enter by yourself.” –Chinese Proverb
27) ”Education is the best provision for the journey to old age.” -Aristotle
28) ”The very spring and root of honesty and virtue lie in good education.” -Plutarch
29) ”The art of teaching is the art of assisting discovery.” -Mark van Doren
30) “The task of the excellent teacher is to stimulate ‘apparently ordinary’ people to unusual effort. The tough problem is not in identifying winners: it is in making winners out of ordinary people.” –K. Patricia Cross
31) “It’s easy to make a buck. It’s a lot tougher to make a difference.” –Tom Brokaw
32) “The dream begins with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called ‘truth.’” –Dan Rather
33) “One looks back with appreciation to the brilliant teachers, but with gratitude to those who touched our human feelings. The curriculum is so much necessary raw material, but warmth is the vital element for the growing plant and for the soul of the child.” –Carl Jung
34) “If your actions inspire children to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are indeed worthy of the title ‘Teacher.’” –Robert John Meehan
35) “Effective teaching may be the hardest job there is.” –William Glasser
In need of more Teacher Appreciation inspiration? Check out our Pinterest Board titled “Teacher Appreciation” for more quotes and gift-giving ideas. Another great resource? The awesome, knowledgeable Show Your Logo sales team. Give them a call today.
Posted on April 15, 2013 by Amy Forsell
As the school year winds down, many school districts, parents, and home and school organizations look for ways to show their hard-working teachers some appreciation for all their effort and dedication. May 6-10th, Teacher Appreciation Week, is an excellent time to show teachers some love with a thoughtfully worded card and some practical, carefully selected promotional products. Show Your Logo offers a noteworthy collection of promo items teachers everywhere will find useful in the classroom and while putting in those long hours after the school day has ended. Whether you choose to print promotional gifts with your school name and logo, choose a personal message of thanks, or inspire with a meaningful quote, these logo gifts will demonstrate your thanks and provide teachers with some useful tools.
Print gift bags, reusable tote bags, or business bags and fill them with additional printed promotional gifts. Make your selections based on your teachers’ needs as well as your budget.
1) Our paper gift bags are available in all kinds of sizes and colors. Let our sales team know exactly what you want to put in the bags, and we’ll help you find the right size.
2) Print on inexpensive, reusable tote bags as part of your teacher appreciation gift package. Big enough to tote a few sets of papers-to-grade, which makes this a practical gift bag every teacher can use.
3) Every teacher can use a custom printed briefcase. With an easy-access, zipper top closure and side pocket storage for items like pens, pencils, calculator, and more, this bag earns an easy A.
4) Custom sticky flags are a useful product to help teachers annotate text without making a mark in those expensive textbooks. Print your logo, personal message, or inspirational quote on the cover of this set of sticky flags.
5) How clever are these custom notebooks? Teachers will always have a pen handy for important note taking when you print these custom notebooks with an included, built-in pen holder.
6) Print on custom usb drives for Teacher Appreciation Week and make it easy for teachers to transport data between different computers at school and at home.
7) With heightened school security these days, many teachers need to wear identification at all times. Print custom school lanyards with the school name and mascot and let their school spirit shine.
8) Back in the olden days, I remember my teachers pointing at giant, white charts with a long, wooden pointer. These days you order teachers custom printed laser pointers so they can highlight the important features projected on the screen from their SmartBoards.
9) Many school districts have iPads available for teachers and students to utilize throughout the school day. These stylus/pen combos are a terrific way for teachers to be able to switch easily between swiping away at their iPads and traditional note taking.
10) A custom clipboard is every teacher’s friend. Clipboards make record keeping an easier task whether teachers are seated in a chair making notes on a student presentation or recording student information as they move around the classroom.
11) Keep your logo visible all year long when you print custom note cubes for teachers. A quick and easy way for teachers to grab a small piece of paper and dash off a quick message, these are super practical gifts for educators.
12) If you’re searching for a an affordable, practical gift with a slightly higher price tag and perceived value, take a closer look at these porcelain and steel travel mugs. With 14 oz capacity and a spill-proof lid, they’re perfect for teachers to sip from all day on the job or in the car on the commute to school.
13) If porcelain and steel travel mugs aren’t in the budget but you still love the idea of giving teachers a means of drinking their morning coffee while inspecting your logo, check out these ceramic coffee mugs.
14) This pen holder/desk organizer comes complete with a digital display showing the date, time, and temperature. Additional features include an alarm with a snooze button. Teachers need to keep tabs on time, so the alarm function is a truly practical feature of this promotional gift.
15) The priciest promotional gift idea on our list, custom digital photo frames make a great addition to every teacher’s desk. Whether she chooses to upload pictures of her family, students, or favorite memories, custom digital photo frames are always valued.
Do you have something else in mind to show the teachers you know and appreciate some love? Contact the knowledgeable, friendly sales team at Show Your Logo. We can guide you to the right products at the right price. You name it. We print on it.